Mexico .- One of the habits essential in the home, which is supposed to be done every time it occurs and not leave it for hours or days later, can trigger problems important for you and your family, we refer to washing the dirty china . and simply to “have something to do the next day”, the dishes and other dishes that were used during dinner are left to be washed later.
Others are more risky and carry the accumulation of dirty dishes for a day, for two, or even more, to such an extent that later they end up throwing away the whole tableware because “they can get penicillin” from there due to the fungi formed.
Others too They “forget” to remove the accumulation of garbage most of it wastes from dinner lunch and even breakfast.
Failing to attend to this basic cleaning brings great risks, bacteria cockroaches flies bad smell and other agents that put your health and your life at risk; It is incredible how such a simple practice can put us on the brink of death!
Let's remember that there are diseases that can put us at great risk, if you did not know, check this list:
• Salmonellosis : Among the food poisoning is the most common. It is caused by the bacterium Salmonella which affects the gastrointestinal tract. Its symptoms, diarrhea, fever, headache, nausea, vomiting and abdominal cramps do not usually last more than 7 days, but in specific cases it can be serious. It can be contained in foods contaminated with animal feces such as raw meat, poultry, and fish. Also raw eggs can transmit it.
• Listeriosis : It is another food poisoning that causes fever, chills, headache, upset stomach and vomiting. It is treated with antibiotics. The bacterium Listeria Monocytogenes can be present in various foods such as meat, fish, milk and derivatives, vegetables … and is resistant to refrigeration by or can proliferate in the refrigerator. It is eliminated by cooking food at more than 70º, but if we do not clean the surfaces that have been in contact with it well, other foods can be contaminated.
• Campylobacter enteritis : This bacterium, present in meat is considered the most frequent bacterial cause of gastroenteritis in the world. It is usually a mild intestinal infection, but in very young children, the elderly and immunosuppressed people it can become more serious.
• Infection with E. Coli bacteria: causes nausea or vomiting, severe colic abdominals, watery or bloody diarrhea, tiredness and fever. Symptoms improve and disappear in 5 to 10 days. We can become infected by cross-contamination of raw meat in other foods through cutting boards, unwashed hands, and non-sanitized countertops.
• Aspergillosis : It is caused by the fungus aspergillus found in mold and garbage. Asthma or shortness of breath, cough, chest pain, and fatigue are some of the most obvious symptoms. It can lead to pneumonia, so it is important to try to avoid its appearance with a good cleaning of the kitchen.
• rotavirus is one of the most common viruses that can haunt your kitchen . It causes gastroenteritis, causing diarrhea, stomach pain, fever, and vomiting, and mainly affects young children. This virus can survive for several hours on hands and several days on solid surfaces.
So now you know, to wash the dishes and take care of your health!